Monday 1 June 2015

Reading Task Text To World Connections

Description: This term we have been doing reading. We have something called a Tic-Tac-Toe, A Tic-Tac-Toe looks like this: 

W.A.L.T: Comprehension (Connections) 

Success Criteria: I am in Comprehension and I have been learning to make connections so that is text to text, text to self and text to world.

We need to do 3 Tic-Tac-Toe every week. 
The first 2 are the green ones you HAVE to do those.
The 3rd one is chosen by yourself but it 
has to be a white and not one you have already done. 

This is my sample:



Big Idea: 
Text to world connections: 
In my Tic-Tac-Toe I need to reflect on any text that I'm currently reading (Spirit Animals Book 2)


Using the sentence starters at the bottom of this poster, show how your text connects with the world.



FeedBack/FeedForward:
I think that you are good at making text to world connections. I think that you could work on adding more detial to your connections.
#Aalaa

Evaluation: Next time I really think that I do need to add detail because it does not make allot of sense.

3 comments:

  1. This is a good start Olivia. There is some more information needed here though. Is text to world connections about sentences like you success criteria suggests? Also you are yet to post the completed sentences to show the connections you have made with the 'Spirit Animals' text you are reading.

    Take some time to update your post with these things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I have now done

      Delete
  2. Well done on updating your post Olivia. I am glad you persisted and added the detail needed to show your learning at reading time (literacy).

    Now that you have gone back through your post and made some fix ups it makes a lot more sense.

    ReplyDelete