Wednesday 13 August 2014

Te Reo Poster

WALT: communicate a message.


Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.
Why? We have noticed that our posters are too cluttered and do not communicate a  message well.

Task: Make a poster about Te Reo Maori.

Criteria: Message my message is clear and purposeful.  Everything that is on my poster relates to my message.

Composition:  My poster is balanced.

target green.jpg


Font:  My font is clear, readable and suits the message.

target green.jpg


Colour:  I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary.  My background choice makes the text pop!

target green.jpg


Accuracy:  All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.


target green.jpg


Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why? How it is decorated like a maori tribe colour!

  1. What challenged you the most and why? It Was Hard Because I Was Not In The Maori Learning Group.And I do not really know any maori words.

  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? Making It More Interesting, Take More Time In To It.

Feedback/Feedforward: Maybe next time you could do some maori words of objects but it was really good. #Taylor W.





2 comments:

  1. Your poster is very good. It shows you have learnt a lot about Te Reo. Can you retain it though? Please add the targets to the criteria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for fixing this up Olivia, keep practising your Te Reo at home to store it in your head!

    ReplyDelete