Thursday 7 August 2014

Hiwi the Kiwi Story!

”BEEP BEEP” Went the alarm. I whacked the sleep button thinking who turned my alarm to go off at 3.00am! My Dad comes in and turns on the light “GET UP WE ARE GOING FISHING” he yells I think about fishing the last time we went fishing we almost drowned but we were lucky we had our life jackets on!
“Did you read the news paper Olivia” said dad “no” i say “3 men died at sea” said dad i think to myself “now i really don’t want to go” I groan.

 We were driving to the beach with the boat squawking on the roof of the car (I was so scared ) We finally got to the beach. The boat got plopped into the water we went out to the furthest you can go! we felt a bump on the boat the boat got flipped and we got circled by sharks we got out beacon out!

 Just in the nick of time a helicopter picked us up and the sharks pounced but they banged each other on the nose instead of eating us (it looked like it hurt) the helicopter lifted up and we got brought home! we could see every thing the helicopter had a glass floor so it felt like I was flying like a disk!


I felt dizzy half the time because I kept on looking at the propellers! We got home and I rushed to my mum and gave her a hug and would not let go you could never guess what happened next! But that is another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment