Tuesday 17 June 2014

Science Sample

WALT: show our understanding of how energy works.


DESCRIPTION: We have been learning about energy. To share our learning, we have made a video to explain how energy works.I leant that if you rush your video is not very good and then you have to restart. The purpose is to show what we have learnt in science the teachers chose for us to make a video.


Evaluation: I think I did well but next time I will make it shorter and I will try to make more effort and time into it.

Feedback/feedforward: I think you did a great job of showing what the three states of matter actually are. Rosalind:)

What? Make a video about our understanding of energy. States of matter, Potential and Kinetic energy, Newtons Cradle or forms of energy like Radiation, Convection, Conduction.

Why? To show what we know about how energy works, to share during our Student Led Conference.

When? Week 6.

Who? The World.

1 comment:

  1. Olivia, I love the detail that you have added to video, you spoke clearly and confidently and I really like the change in angles you used. Next time remember to write what you are going to say down so you don't have to say it 'off the cuff'

    ReplyDelete