Thursday 26 June 2014

My end of term 2 2014 reflection.

My end of term reflection.

WALT: evaluate our learning honestly

What is an effective learner? Someone who does there work independently and makes sense of their time.


What were the highlights for this term? GH Tennis because I could hardly even hit a brick with a racquet. But now I can pretty much do all of the tricks.


What were your greatest challenges this term? Cross Country because I could hardly run even half the way.


How are you going towards acting with integrity? I really do not have anything to improve on in my integrity. I show integrity by 2 things 1st is that if someone is hurt I will go and help.
2nd if there is pens and stuff on the floor i will go ether put it away or give it to them.

How could you improve? Nothing really except for that I want to become self agency.


What are your goals in our learner disposition wall? Nothing because I have pretty much do all of the things.  Where to next? Self Directed because I am ready to try them and I do most of them already.

Olivia.


No comments:

Post a Comment