Wednesday 25 June 2014

Grass Hopper Tennis.



WALT: improve our small ball skills like catching, throwing, and hitting.


Description: We have been participating in a tennis programme with Big John (John Salisbury) from Tennis Manawatu. He has taught us some tennis skills that help with controlling and hitting the ball
Why? To reflect on how we are going with the tennis skills we have learnt. We will share this during our Student Led Conference.
When? Week 8
Who? The World


Task: complete the rubric with targets to show your reflection. Make a comment to the questions below?


Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why? That I can do most of the things because some people can only do one or two.


  1. What challenged you the most and Why? Doing the temple because I always hit it to the side.

  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? Next time/ Next year I want to get better at the temple.

Self assessment: I think that I did well but next time I think that I could do better at the Temple and at Patting the Dog. 

Feed Back:I think  that you could do a better job at slicing the cheese because you keep losing the ball#calais

Feed Forward:you did a great job at your grass hopper tennis and you should give your self a mark out of 10\10#calais







No comments:

Post a Comment