Monday 16 June 2014

Integrity Sample!

WALT: Show Integrity

Why? To showcase the Tuakana/Teina that we foster at Russell Street School and our understanding of this terms value of Integrity. We will share this during our Student Led Conference.

When? Week 7

Who? The World

Task: We are making a short movie that shows what Integrity looks like with our little buddy.

Description: Troy and Chris shared with us some movies that demonstrate people showing Integrity when it looked like they were not going to show it. Our goal was to create our own movies that showed Integrity at school.




Evaluation:I think I did well but next time I could make a bit more explanation.
I should give my self a 7/10 because I did do very well but I could add a bit more explanation!



Feedback/feedforward:
I think you did a great job on your Integrity movie. I agree with you, you could of use more information into it but that is all I got to say. Apart from that it is fine.
Sophie.W

1 comment:

  1. Olivia your video shows a good scenario of not demonstrating integrity. I just think you could have shot it with different camera angles to avoid one long shot. The acting is great, maybe a voice over might have helped and would be a good way to avoid the background noise.

    ReplyDelete