Monday 7 September 2015

Kapa Haka Reflection

Description: In Kapa Haka we have been Learning a new song Harei Mai and we have also been just practicing our songs.

My last post about kapa haka said that my goal was: " A personal goal for me is… To learn to do the movements properly and to become a leader someday. I think that I have achieved my goal of being able to do the movements properly. How can I achieve being a Kapa Haka leader? Well... I could become a leader by proving to the teachers for kapa haka next year that I would be a great Leader. If they do kapa haka at the next school I go to.

Feed Back/ Feed Forward: Nice Olive. (haha) You have a clear plan on how you can achieve your goal. I think you could work on getting the opportunity to prove yourself to the teachers. Once you get that opportunity, don't blow it. Aye (0)__(0)

( ● v ● )

()___()


(。・ω・。)


No comments:

Post a Comment