Thursday 20 August 2015

Wearable Arts

On Friday every week we work on our Wearable Arts that is going on around the end of the year.
Our production Is named Ora what means life in maori.
In wearable arts I need to base my costume around Africa so I decided to do a gazelle or also named an antelope. I am doing safari with the teacher Kate. This is what is going on: Troy is doing Elements, Rebecca Is doing Super Hero's and Kate is doing Safari or Africa.
I chose a gazelle because I really like the look of gazelles and horns. I think Gazelles are a great thing to use as a thing in Africa.


I have Finished my muzzle for my mask and I have finished my antlers and ears.
Now



1 comment:

  1. Wow Olivia you have some incredibly creative ideas. I have loved seeing what you are going to work on next . You have worked hard to make your garment exactly how you wanted it and have strived for excellence with your finished piece. I am really looking forward to seeing all the different elements of your garment come together as a final piece. I hope you enjoy performing during production and show casing your garment.

    ReplyDelete