Wednesday 11 February 2015

That Was Me Growing Up

Purpose: To share memories from my childhood.

We had to write a story in our class about growing up. I had fun writing because I have funny memories. These are my story's hope you enjoy:

Remember going to Australia meeting all of the animals and holding the scaley slimy baby Crocodiles?
 At first I thought that they were going to nibble my little finger off!
Later on we walked down the path and saw a Elephant.
We walked further and fed the Koalas.
 We walked even further and saw the Kangaroos after that some kind people gave us some Kangaroo food and we fed the Kangaroos.
(I was afraid that the Kangaroos were going to punch me to the floor!)

Remember moving house from Wellington? Being in the car covered with towels!
Then getting there and falling asleep!
 So when we woke up we were in a strange new house I got a fright at first but after a while I got used to it.
That was me growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment