Tuesday 24 February 2015

My Swimming 2015

Description: For a couple of weeks we have been doing some swimming for our swimming sports.
We practiced freestyle backstroke and we will be practicing breaststroke.



Big Idea: My swimming sports goal is to try beat at least one person in backstroke. I can do this by practicing a lot harder.My swimming goal's in our school pool is to not breath for so long in freestyle. I can do this by kicking and moving my arms a lot  faster. My other goal is to take three strokes then a breath. I can do this by counting in my head. And my las goal is to not let water go up my nose. I can do this by breathing out through my nose.

Ok this is my swimming last day!

Description: This term we have been doing some swimming for our swimming sports.
We practiced freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke.




Big Idea:
 My swimming sports goal is to try beat at least one person in backstroke. And I did beat at least One Person Hip Hip Hooray!!!!. 
My swimming goal's in our school pool is to not breath for so long in freestyle. I definitely did that another goal done Hip, Hip, Hooray! My other goal is to take three strokes then a breath.Well I did that too HIP HIP HOORAY!!! And my last goal is to not let water go up my nose. Well you can not really control that.

Evaluation: I think that I am improving on how long I can breath underwater. I think that I am Improving on not letting water get up my nose as well.

2 comments:

  1. You have forgotten your evaluation Olivia. I am looking forward to hearing how you went achieving your goals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, I really like how personalised you have made your evaluation to your goals. Your two videos show clear proof of those, Well Done! A quality post thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete